What is TRAZER®
TRAZER® (TRaffic AnalyZer and EnumeratoR) is a technology that helps in collecting useful traffic data catering to heterogeneous as well as homogeneous traffic conditions of the developing world. TRAZER® provides accurate and auditable traffic data perfect for all traffic conditions. With excellent support and flexible service/customization/sales model, TRAZER® has revolutionized traffic data collection and analysis.
What KritiKal Offers
Depending upon specific needs and based on an extensive market survey, KritiKal has developed tailored TRAZER® solutions to cater to a majority of research academia and the traffic & transportation industry.
TRAZER® Suite: This is a permanent one stop solution for all traffic survey and data collection needs. This software is not only efficient but also saves time and effort. It provides fast and automatic processing of both Video and Live feeds (IP Camera). TRAZER® Suite is a complete package which includes a Software and Scene Configuration module, an Automatic Traffic Counter and Classifier (ATCC), and a Collate-Feedback-Report (CFR) module.
KritiKal offers another solution in TRAZER
Suite i.e. TRAZER® SuiteTF.
TRAZER® Service: Have a video but don't have adequate resources to process it? Need to conduct a survey at a particular site? We do it all - Video recording, Processing, Report generation, etc.
Customizations: KritiKal is open to developing a custom ATCC Solution. If you have a specific requirement for traffic analysis, we have a strong team of vision engineers to design and develop the solution quickly and efficiently. A few examples are Turning Movement Counts and Vehicle Trajectories at Intersections and Traffic Lights.
We believe that because of the uniqueness of Indian traffic conditions, India poses a unique challenge to Traffic Planners, City Administrators and Urban development consultants. Though there are some solutions available in the Western world for Traffic Planning, the same are not applicable in India and other developing countries. TRAZER® has been helping the city planners and traffic consultants to analyze the traffic flow, study the statistics that are being captured from the traffic video, and using the data- plan the traffic conditions for any city in a more systematic manner.
- TRAZER® is the only camera-based system which caters specifically to the traffic scenarios of the developing countries
- Provides rich and accurate information such as vehicle class, speed and trajectory
- Removes the probability of human error in data collection and analysis
- With the help of CFR module, 100% accuracy can be achieved
- Verification can be done by going back to the stored data with the help of the CFR module
- Works with standard off-the-shelf cameras to analyze pre-recorded videos
- Capable of processing live feed from any IP camera in real time
- Use of cameras enables photographic evidence. Camera system can be used to provide a live picture (recorded) of the situation in case of any untoward happening
- The installed camera can also be used for surveillance purposes, especially useful in case of VVIP movement, sensitive areas etc.
- Different solutions to fit every pocket and a variety of needs
- Product can also be customized to suit the specific needs of the traffic planners
- Cost effective solution for City Planners and Traffic Consultants
- TRAZER® works on both Windows and Linux platforms
Contributions to Research
TRAZER® is being used extensively by various research institutes in all corners of India for traffic research. Shown below are the links to some of the published research works which used TRAZER®.
- "Traffic Data Collection under Mixed Traffic Conditions Using Video Image Processing" published in Journal of Transportation Engineering on 2nd Dec'2008
- "Prediction of Traffic Density for Congestion Analysis under Indian Traffic Conditions" appeared in Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2009 , ITSC'09, 12th International IEEE Conference during 4-7 Oct'2009
- "Analysis of Microscopic Data under Heterogeneous Traffic Conditions" published in Transport, Volume 25, Issue 3, 2010
- "Heterogeneous Traffic Flow Modelling: A Complete Methodology" published in Transportmetrica, Volume 7, Issue 5 2011
Applications of TRAZER® for City administrators, Traffic Consultants and Highway Toll Auditors, and Researchers include:
- Traffic Census and Classification
- City Surveillance and Traffic Monitoring
- Speed and Trajectory Measurement
- Customized Traffic Statistics
- Intersection Studies
- Toll Booth Management/Audit
Want to know more? Please visit our dedicated website for TRAZER.