Telecommunications sector is crucial for both economic and social development of a nation. KritiKal Solutions has expertise in providing network engineering services with total product life cycle management. We have developed in-house products to provide a cost-effective and flexible system to change the way people route their network.
Networks and Telecom Services
- Platform Development
- Protocol Interconnects and Interface Design
- Custom Encryption Algorithms Design and Validation
- Porting algorithms in hardware (Embedded Processors, FPGAs as well as full featured architectures) for real time encryption requirements
- Power PC, ARM9 Architectures
- FPGA IP cores (PDH: E1, E2, E3, T1, T2, T3, SDH: STM-1, STM-4)
- Designing I/O cards for VME, PCI-X, PCIe
- Framer Control Logics
- Power PC(PQ2, PQ2-pro, PQ3), ARM9
- ISDN, ADSL, SHDSL, Ethernet
- BSP & device drivers
- Complete Routing Suite
- Protocol stacks
Encryption and Cryptography
Classic Cryptographic Assurances include Confidentiality, Message Integrity, Non-Repudiability and sometimes Anonymity Assurances. Our expertise lies in designing Secure Cryptographic Modules, Ciphers and Custom Security Devices. Our strength lies in our capability to thoroughly understand the existing software layers and subsequently identify and design the best possible solution to any cryptographic problem. We have also designed custom encryption algorithms and cryptographic protocols.
- Cryptographic Modules: Making secure protocols is a real challenge that involves integrating the cryptographic services with an already existing large Software Stack. This also involves writing Secure Code which addresses a definite level of security. We at KritiKal possess the expertise and the experience to address these challenges and deliver superior services.
- Cipher Design: KritiKal is known to very well negotiate the trade-off between efficiency of the cipher and addressing all the security objectives.
- Custom Security Devices: Design of custom services and security devices is one of the core areas of our skill set. The quality of these services increases exponentially upon limited integration with external software stacks.
- Encryption protocols (Stream Ciphers (RC4), Block Ciphers(AES, DES), IPSec, SSL)
- Bulk encryption platforms: E1, E2, E3, T1, T2, T3, V.35, STM-1, STM-4, STM-16
- SDH (STM-1, STM -4)
- E1/E2/E3 , T1/T2/T3, V.35
- DSL ( SHDSL,ADSL, ADSL 2+)
- RS 485, CAN
- I2C, SPI
- Zigbee (802.15.4)
- Infra Red